书城社会科学商务口语秀(双语版)
27362900000010

第10章 常用商务英语口语(2)

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

We always put quality as the first consideration.

我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

What"s your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

I"m impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

I"d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

They"ve met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什么时候洽谈生意?

I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

We hope to expand our business with you.

我们希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

We have been interested in new system.

我们对新系统很感兴趣。

Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

We have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

I don"t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授予专卖权。

There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

I don"t know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn"t it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

Let"s imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

Just for argument"s sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?