书城社会科学商务口语秀(双语版)
27362900000012

第12章 常用商务英语口语(4)

I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

I don"t think you"ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市场价格随时都在变化。

The demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

How long will your offer hold good?

一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

We have new methods like compensation trade and joint venture.

我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us.

我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

Please give us your proposal if youre ready for that.

如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

Do you have any comment on this clause.

你对这一条款有何看法?

Don"t you think we should add a sentence here like this?

难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

We agree to insert a clause giving you a tenday grace period.

我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

When the grace period expires, the contract is annulled.

当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

I don"t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

I"m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

We"ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已经准备好了签合同。

I"m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

We"ll still be able to meet the deadline.

我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

I will keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

What is your hurry?

什么事让您这么着急呢?

I"m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I"m really upset.

我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

I"m afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

Part Ⅲ

I will send you some brochures, if you are interested.

如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。

Can you suggest an alternative?

能否告知您其他方便时间?

As an alternative I wish to propose May 3rd.

另一个方便时间是5月3日。

If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.

如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

I see. But aren"t these prices for your domestic customers?

我明白了。但是这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

Yes, we take note of your comment. Prices depend also on volume. How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year?

好的,我们会注意这一点。价格也会因数量而有所不同,贵公司预计在第一年销售多少数量呢?

Then let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.

那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。

We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

We"ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor"s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

Glad to see you in your company.

很高兴在贵公司见到您。

It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。