书城外语万用英语表达宝典
24681500000006

第6章 表达情感(2)

I agree with you on this point.在这一点上我同意你的看法。

agree with同意,和……意见一致

It sure is.的确如此。

Great!很好!

That’s exactly my own idea.那正是我的想法。

exactly恰好地,正是

I guess you’re right.没错儿。

That’s fine with me.我觉得那样很好。

That’s just what I was going to say.那正是我要说的。

I certainly agree on this opinion.我当然同意这个观点。

agree on对…取得一致意见

I can’t object to it.我无任何异议。

What a good idea!好主意。

I really feel for you.我与你想法一样。

表达满意

Wonderful!好极了!

Very good!很好!

I’m at peace.我生活得非常安逸。

at peace处于平静状态

My mind’s at ease.我的心情舒畅。

I’m quite pleased with your work.我对你的工作很满意。

I’m content.我很满意。

You did a good job!干得好!

Very nice!非常好!

The result is very satisfactory.结果非常令人满意。

satisfactory满意的,符合要求的

I’m quite pleased with your arrangement.我对你的安排很满意。

arrangement安排

Life’s been good to me.生活待我不错。

表示后悔

I shouldn’t have done that.我真不该那样做。

How I wish I hadn’t done that.我要是没做那件事就好了。

I went a little far.我做得有点儿过分。

I regret doing that.我后悔做了那件事。

regret后悔

I’m sorry to have missed the chances.我很后悔错过了那次机会。

chance机会

I really screwed up this time.这次我真的弄糟了。

screw up弄糟

I shouldn’t have said that.我要是不说那句话就好了。

It was too late now for repentance.现在后悔已经来不及了。

repentance后悔,悔改

Have no regrets.不要后悔。

I have nothing to regret.我没什么可后悔的。

I really regret it.我真的非常后悔。

表示厌烦

That’s enough.够了。

I’m fed up with your words.你的话我都听腻了。

feed up with使对……厌烦

I’m bored to death.我快烦死了。

Her gossip really bores me stiff.她的唠叨烦死了。

gossip闲话

I hate rainy days.我讨厌下雨天。

That’s really bothersome.这真烦人。

bothersome麻烦的,令人讨厌的

It gave me a real pain in the neck.这真叫我讨厌。

pain in the neck讨厌的人或事

It’s rather dull.这非常枯燥。

I don’t want to hear it.我不想听。

Please go away.请走开。

I’m bored to distraction.我烦得要发疯了。

distraction心烦意乱

I’m fed up with this work.我对这工作厌恶透了。

表示歉意

I’m terribly sorry. 实在抱歉。

I beg your pardon.请原谅我。

pardon原谅,宽恕

Sorry about that.对不起。

I take the blame.这全怪我。

I apologize.我向你道歉。

apologize道歉

I didn’t mean it that way.我本来不是那个意思。

It’s my fault.这是我的错。

Please accept my apologies.请接受我的歉意。

I really don’t know how to express how sorry I am.我真不知该怎么表达我内心的惭愧。

I throw myself upon your mercy.我求求您宽恕我。

mercy仁慈,宽容

I honestly didn’t mean it.我实在不是有意的。

表示恐惧

I was terrified.我被吓坏了。

I was scared silly.我被吓傻了。

I was petrified.我被吓懵了。

petrified惊呆的

You startled me.你吓了我一跳。

startle使吓一跳

You frightened the life out of me.你把我吓得半死。

You scared me to death.你把我吓死了。

You scared the wits out of me.你把我吓得魂不附体。

wit智慧

It made my flesh crawl.吓得我汗毛直竖。

My blood ran cold.我的血液都要凝固了。

It set my teeth on edge.吓得我牙齿直打颤。

It gave me goose pimples.吓得我一身鸡皮疙瘩。

goose pimples=goose bumps小疙瘩

兴奋与快乐

Wow!哇!

Great!好极了!

I’m too excited to go to sleep.我兴奋得睡不着。

How exciting!太激动人心了!

exciting激动的,兴奋的

I’m as happy as I can be.我高兴极了。

I’m walking on air.我感到飘飘欲仙。

walk on air=tread on air洋洋得意,飘飘然

Nothing could be more wonderful.没有比这更让人高兴的了。

I’m too excited to say a word.我兴奋得说不出话来了。

I’m happy as a clam.我很快乐。

I’m in high spirits.我非常高兴。

I’m on top of the world.我太高兴了。

This is too good to be true.简直不敢相信有这样的好事。

I’m high on life.我活得很快乐。

high on life热衷于

You made me happy.你使我感觉到了幸福。

I’m in a great mood today.我今天心情很好。

担心与忧虑

Worrying kept me awake.我愁得睡不着觉。

I’m a bundle of nerves. 我心乱如麻。

a bundle of nerves神经紧张

I’m on tenterhooks.我感觉如坐针毡。

on tenterhooks提心吊胆;焦虑不安

I’m really in a flap about the interview.想到面试我心慌极了。

Don’t worry.别担心。

What’s the matter你怎么了?

What’s on your mind你有什么心事?

I find his illness very worrying.我觉得他的病情很令人担忧。

illness患病

What happened发生什么事了?

I really don’t know what I shall do.我真不知道如何是好。

I really don’t know what to do.我真不知道该怎么办。

相信与怀疑

Sounds true.看来可信。

I have no doubt about that.毫无疑问。

doubt about怀疑

I trust his explanation.我相信他的解释。

explanation解释

I have great belief in his ability.我完全相信他的能力。

ability能力,才能

Get out of it!别瞎说了!

Never tell me!我才不信呢!

I don’t buy your story.我不相信你的鬼话。

I doubt it.我怀疑这件事。

So what那又怎么样呢?

I find it hard to believe.我觉得很难相信。

I’ll believe it when I see it.我要亲眼见到才能相信。

His decision is doubtful.他的决定值得怀疑。

decision决定

Don’t expect me to believe you.别指望我会相信你。