书城外语不可思议!原来我的英语这么溜!
31769300000032

第32章 交通(5)

Could you put me in the non-smoking section?

您能给我安排个非吸烟区的座位吗?

I prefer a window seat.我想要靠窗的座位。

Is the plane on schedule?飞机是否准点?

How long will it be delayed?延误多长时间?

Your trunk is overweight.你的行李超重了。

Where can I get my traveler's check cashed?哪里能兑现旅行支票?

升级版

Can you direct me to gate 25, please?请问25号登机口怎么走?

What is the gate number of Flight number fifty-eight to Paris?

飞往巴黎的58号航班在哪个登机口登机?

From which gate does the airplane leave for London?

飞往伦敦的航班在哪个登机口登机?

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

这是这趟航班的登机口吗?

Can you tell me where to go 请问我该去哪儿?

Can you tell me which way I should go to get out?

请问我要出去该走哪条路?

Please cancel this flight and transfer me to Flight 503 on Pan Am.

请帮我取消这趟航班,转为泛美航空503号航班。

Please check the outgoing flights to Tokyo of other airlines.

请帮我查一下其他航空公司飞往东京的去程航班。

I would like to change to a later flight.我想改成夜航航班。

I would like to go to New York by the United Airline's flight.

我想乘坐美联航班机去纽约。

When does the next flight to Paris leave?

飞往巴黎的下一趟航班几点起飞?

When does the connecting flight to London leave?

飞往伦敦的转接班机几点起飞?

When must I check in for Pan Am Flight 208 to London?

泛美航空208号飞往伦敦的航班几点开始登机?

Can you tell me what time we're arriving in Rome 请问几点能到罗马?

What is the local time when we land in New York?

落地时纽约当地时间是几点?

What is the actual flying time from here to Paris?

从这里到巴黎的实际飞行时间是多久?

I want a seat in the smoking section, please.

我想要个吸烟区的座位,谢谢。

Will this flight leave on time 这架航班会准点起飞吗?

Where must I transfer to New York 我要去纽约必须在哪儿转机?

Do we call at Rome 我们会在罗马停留吗?

Does this plane fly directly to Los Angles?

请问这班飞机是直飞洛杉矶的吗?

Will you please keep an eye on my suitcase?您能帮我看一下行李吗?

Take my baggage to the.counter.请把我的行李送到……柜台。

Send this to Flight 208.把这个送到208号航班。

What is the excess baggage charge?行李超重需要支付多少钱?

How much extra do I have to pay?我得额外付多少钱?

Is there any bank in this airport?

这个机场附近有银行吗?

I'd like to exchange five hundred U.S.dollars for Euros.

我想换500美元的欧元。

情境3 飞机上

简易版

China Airlines flight number eighteen for Paris is now boarding.

国航16号飞往巴黎的航班现在开始登机。

Here is my boarding card.这是我的登机牌。

Where is my seat?哪个是我的座位?

My seat is by the window.我的座位靠窗。

Miss! Give me something to drink, please.小姐!请给我拿点喝的。

Do you have a Chinese newspaper?你们有中文报纸吗?

Could I have a blanket?能给我拿条毯子吗?

I feel sick, please give me some pills.我有点晕机,请给我几颗药。

How long do we stop over there?咱们要在那儿停留多久?

Please tell me when the plane is about to leave?请问飞机什么时候起飞?

Fasten your seat belt!系紧安全带!

Please show me how to fill in this form.请问这张表格要怎么填写?

What time is it in Paris 巴黎现在几点?

What's the time difference between Tokyo and London?

东京和伦敦的时差是几个小时?

Where are we flying now?现在飞到哪儿了?

升级版

Will you please show me my seat?您能告诉我哪个是我的座位吗?

May I change my seat, please?请问我能换个座位吗?

Can you find me my seat, please?您能帮我找下我的座位吗?

Can you tell me where my seat is 您能告诉我哪个是我的座位吗?

I have the window seat.我的是靠窗的座位。

I am sitting next to the window.我的座位是靠窗的。

May I have some magazines, please?请问有杂志吗?

Please give me a glass of orange juice.请给我一杯橘子汁。

Is there a meal served on this flight?这架航班上供餐吗?

Another glass of water, please.请再给我来一杯水。

I want some tax-free whiskey.我想要一些免税威士忌。

This plane will stop at Hong Kong for about two hours.

这架飞机将要在香港停留2个小时。

May I leave my baggage on board?我能把行李留在飞机上吗?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?解开安全带可以吗?

What is the next stopping place?下一站在哪儿停?

Do you happen to know what the present altitude of this plane is?

请问目前的飞行高度是多少?

Can you sleep well in the airplane?在飞机上你能睡好吗?

Are you quite accustomed to traveling by air?你习惯坐飞机旅行吗?

Have you ever felt airsick?你晕过机吗?

There will be some delay in this flight due to the bad atmospheric conditions.由于天气恶劣,航班可能会延误。

We will be landing at London International Airport in a few minutes.

再过几分钟我们就要在伦敦国际机场降落了。

情境4 海关

简易版

Let me see your passport, please. How long will you stay in England?

请出示一下你的护照。你要在英国停留多长时间?

Here's my passport. I'll stay in America for about three months.

这是我的护照。我要在美国停留大概3个月。

I'm a tourist.我是来旅游的。

I'm here on tour (business).我是来旅游/出差的。

Do you have anything to declare 你有什么物品需要申报吗?

I have nothing to declare.我没什么需要申报的物品。

I carry only my personal effects.我只带了一些个人用品。

How many cigarettes and bottles of whiskey can I bring with me?

我能随身携带多少条烟?多少瓶威士忌?

You can bring in three bottles of whiskey and a hundred cigarettes with?

you.你可以携带三瓶威士忌和一百支香烟入境。

These are gifts for my friends.这些是给我朋友的礼物。

I have three pieces of baggage.我有三件行李。

Where can I get my hand baggage?请问手提行李去哪儿领取?

Here is my claim tag.这是我的行李牌。

→claim tag 领物牌

One of my bags is missing.我丢了一个包。

升级版

I will stay in this country for a week for sightseeing.

我要在这个国家旅游一周。

I'm going to stay here for a week as a tourist.我要在这里游览一星期。

I'm a transit passenger.我是中途转机的。

I am a transit passenger flying to London.我要转机去伦敦。

These are all my personal effects.这些都是我的个人用品。

Please examine my baggage.请检查一下我的行李。

Do you have any prohibited things?有什么禁止携带入境的物品吗?

What kinds of goods are prohibited at customs?

在海关哪些物品禁止携带入境?

How much is the duty on this article?这件物品要交多少税?

Do I have to pay duty on this article?这件物品必须要缴税吗?

You will be charged duty for the cigarettes over two hundred.

香烟超过200支要交关税。

I don't have any liquor.我没带酒水。

These are business samples.这些是业务样品。

I have no jewelry.我没有珠宝首饰。

These cameras are for my personal use.这些相机都是给我个人用的。

This is a souvenir I'm taking to Taiwan.这是我打算带回台湾的纪念品。

May I have a receipt for this baggage?请问行李有收据吗?

偶像剧场Role-Play

偶像剧中机场追人的桥段,无外乎两个结果:追上了,男女主角冰释前嫌,抱头痛哭;要么就是,就此错过,徒留一人在机场追悔莫及。何必呢!买张机票直接追过去就好了嘛!

A:May I help you?

有什么我可以帮您的吗?

B:Hi, I'd like to make a flight reservation to Shanghai, China.

是的,我想预订去中国上海的飞机票。

A:Your name, please?

请问您的名字是?

B:Jiaxiang. I'd like to leave as soon as possible.

贾想。机票时间越早越好。

A:Let me see what's available. Yes, Air China has a flight tomorrow at 9:15 in the morning.

让我看看有没有空位。是的,中国航空明天早上9点15分有一班班机。

B:Well, I need an economy class ticket.

好的,我要经济舱的机票。

A:Single ticket or return ticket?

单程票还是双程票?

B:Single. What's the fare, please?

单程。请问票价是多少?

A:Economy fare for single ticket from Beijing to Shanghai is 500 Yuan.