书城外语不可思议!原来我的英语这么溜!
31769300000054

第54章 打电话(2)

You can call his cell.你可以打他的手机。

Try his cell.打他手机试试。

升级版

He is not here at the moment.他现在不在。

He just took off.他刚走。

You just missed him.他刚走。

He just left for home.他刚回家。

He is expected back in a couple of hours.他可能过几个小时才会回来。

Let me check where he is.我问问他去哪儿了。

I'll find out where he is for you.我给你问问他去哪儿了。

Let me track him down.我问问他去哪儿了。

→track down 找到

Why don't you call his cell-phone?你打他手机试试?

情境2 留言

简易版

Do you want to leave a message?你想给他留言吗?

Could I take a message?要给他留言吗?

May I have your name please?请问您叫什么名字?

How to spell your name?您的名字怎么拼写?

Do you want him to call you back?你想让他给你回电话吗?

May I have your number please?请问您的电话号码是?

What's your number?请问您的电话号码是?

I'll let him know.我会转告他的。

Just a minute.I'll get a pen.稍等一下,我找根笔。

I'll tell him you called.我会告诉他你来过电话。

升级版

Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?

那你想在他语音信箱留言吗?

Do you want me to relay a message for you?有什么话需要我带给他吗?

I wonder if I could give him a message for you?

不知道能不能替你带句话给他?

Would you mind telling me your name,please?能告诉我你的名字吗?

He's not available to take your call,but please leave your name.

他现在不方便接电话,不过你可以留下姓名给他。

Would you like me to tell him to call you back?要我告诉他给你回电话吗?

Should I get him to return you a phone call?需要我让他给你回电话吗?

Please leave your phone number.请留一下你的电话号码。

Shall I give him your number?能告诉我您的电话吗?我转告给他。

I'll give him the message.我会转告他的。

情境7 转达留言

简易版

Any call when I was out?我出去的时候有人打电话找我吗?

Any message for me?有我的留言吗?

Did anyone call?有人打电话吗?

What was the number?电话号码是多少?

What did he say?他说什么了?

There was a man named Jack who called you.

有个叫杰克的给你打电话了。

Jack called.杰克打电话来着。

Someone called you.有人给你打电话了。

Here is his number.这是他的电话号码。

That's it.就这些。

升级版

Were there any calls for me?有人打电话找我吗?

Did you get her number?你记下她的电话号码了吗?

Did you take down the number?你把号码记下来了吗?

What was the reason for his call?他打电话来要干吗?

Why did he call?他电话有什么事?

Do you know why he called?你知道他打电话说什么了吗?

Jack called you and left a message.

杰克打电话找你,给你留了一条信息。

Jack asked me to let you call him back.杰克让我告诉你给她回电话。

He wants you to call him back.他让你给他回电话。

Jack would like you return the call.杰克让你给他回电话。

You can call this number to get him.你可以打这个电话找他。

That's all he said.他就说了这些。

Unit3通话

情境1 打招呼

简易版

Nice to hear from you.很高兴接到你的电话。

Long time no talk.好久没联系了。

It's been a long time since we talked last time.咱们很久没通过电话了。

升级版

I'm glad I caught you.接到你的电话很高兴。

We haven't talked for a long time.咱们好久没联系了。

I'm sorry I didn't talk to you for a long time.抱歉这么久没联系你。

情境2 通话中

简易版

Could you repeat that again?你能再说一遍吗?

Are you still there?你还在听吗?

Are you listening?你在听吗?

Did you understand me?听明白了吗?

Please slow down.请说慢点。

Could you speak slower?你能稍微说慢点吗?

What can I do for you?有什么可以帮您的?

Anything I can do for you?您有什么事?

How can I help you?您有什么事?

There is something I'd like to talk to you.有件事我想跟你谈谈。

I have some questions.我有点事找你。

I need to ask you a favor.我想请你帮个忙。

Just to make sure you are OK.只是确认一下你好不好。

I called to say hi.打电话问候你一声。

升级版

I'm sorry I did not get what you said.抱歉你刚才说的我没听懂。

Huh?啊?

Please say the last part again.请再重复一下最后部分。

Are you with me?你在听我说吗?

Did you get that?懂了吗?

I hope you understand what I'm saying.希望你能理解我的意思。

May I ask why you called?请问您打电话是想?

Could you please tell me what is this about?能告诉我是什么事吗?

What is the concerning?什么事?

I have something to discuss with you.我有件事想跟你讨论一下。

There is something I was wondering about.有件事我不明白。

There is something I need you to do.有件事需要你做一下。

Checking to see it.确认一下。

I just called.随便打个电话。

I called for no reason.没什么要紧事。

情境3 结束通话

简易版

I have to hang up.我得挂了。

I have to go back to work.我得回去工作了。

Thank you for calling.感谢来电。

Keep in touch.常联系。

升级版

I'd better go.我得走了。

I have to go off the line now.我得挂电话了。

We'd better finish up.我得挂了。

I appreciate your call.感谢来电。

Let's not lose the contact.咱们保持联系。

情境4 线路故障

简易版

The connection was bad.线路连接有问题。

There's a bad connection.线路连接不好。

There is interference on the line.线路有干扰。

→interference 干扰

The line is very noisy.线路有杂音。

What kind of sound is it ******?那是什么声啊?

And now there's no answer.现在没声了。

I can barely hear what you are saying.我听不清你在说什么。

Could you speak a little louder,please?你能说大点声吗?

Talk louder,please.请大点声。

I doubt if it's your phone.我怀疑是不是你手机有问题。

I have a problem with my phone.我的电话坏了。

Maybe the receiver is off the hook.也许听筒没放好。

→receiver 听筒

The line is dead.线路不通。

I'm calling from another line.我换另一个号打过去试试。

How's this now?现在怎么样了?

Is this better?好点了吗?

Better?好点了吗?

升级版

I'll connect you again.我给你重新打一次。

I've just been disconnected from a number.我刚刚断线了。

We must have gotten our lines crossed.一定是串线了。

Are the lines overloaded?线路超负荷了吗?

The line seemed to be mixed up.信号混了。

There was a lot of echo and I couldn't hear well.有回音我听不太清。

→echo 回音

Your voice goes on and off.你的声音时有时无。

Would you speak up a bit?你能大点声吗?

I hear somebody else.我听到别人的声音了。

I hear someone else talking on the same line.我听到有别人在说话。

There may be a fault on the line.线路可能有故障。

I've checked that line,and there was mini faults.

线路我查过了,有点小故障。

I keep getting a funny noise.我持续听到了一个很有意思的噪声。

A continuous beeping sound.不断地发出哔哔声。

I can't get a proper dialing tone.我没法正常拨打电话。

I am getting too much static.有太多干扰。

→static 干扰

Could you tell me if there's something wrong with my phone?

请问我的电话有问题吗?

I think my phone is out of order.我想可能是我的电话出故障了。

Why don't we hang up and try again?要不咱们先挂了再重打一遍?

Let me call you from a different phone.我换个电话给你打过去。

偶像剧场Role-Play

偶像剧经典桥段之一,恋情未明、摇摆不定的男主角,一方面对女主角感到新鲜,懒得与女配角面面相对,于是借故工作繁忙,避而不见,另一方面又对女配角心有愧疚,从而打电话来时只能在电话里安抚敷衍女配角。

A:I'd better go.I have to go back to work.

我得挂了,我要回去工作了。

B:But I'm not finishing it yet…

可我话还没说完……

A:Oh come on.It's not a big deal.I'll call you back later.

行了行了,又不是什么大事。我回头给你电话。

B:Well,fine.Call me as soon as possible.

嗯,好吧。尽快给我回电话。

A:OK.Bye.

好。再见。

Unit4电话相关

情境1 紧急电话

简易版

Call the ambulance.快叫救护车。

Call a doctor.快叫医生。

Call the police.快报警。

Where was the accident?出事地点在哪儿?

The ambulance will be on its way.救护车已经在路上了。

升级版

I want to report a fire.我要报火警。

I need an ambulance.我需要一辆救护车。

I need the police.我要报警。

Get me an ambulance ASAP.请给我尽快找辆救护车过来。