书城外语不懂这些英文你就OUT了
8986600000040

第40章 玩酷影音新时代 (3)

Sucre对爱的执著让我感动。就像他说的,“She is the love of my life”. 此生挚爱。

Sucre’s GF: What do you want from the future?

Sucre: Would you run if I said you?

Sucre’s GF: Would you chase me if I did?

女友:你将来想得到什么?

Sucre: 如果我说是你,你会逃开吗?

女友:如果我逃开了,你会来追我吗?

无情不似多情苦啊。入狱的原因是为爱抢劫,傻的不行了。

Veronica: Michael, you are where you are because of your brother.

Michael: You are telling me he’s where he is because of me.

Michael, 你能有今天都是因为你哥哥。

也就是说,他有今天也是因为我。

获悉真相,内心暗潮汹涌。越狱计划之萌芽。

T-bag: You think you are the only one who feels betrayed? I…loved you,Susan. Real love. For the first time in my life…And then…and then what you do to me like that just throw me back into the dark and toss me out of the back door…I have sins in the past. But when I met you,the person, that one who did all the terrible things,he died. And I was reborn. By the grace of your love I was a new man,a better man. When you sent me here to this place with these people,you bring that dirty bastard right home.

你认为只有你觉得被人背叛了吗?我……曾经爱过你,Susan. 我生命中的第一次真爱。而你……而你所做的,却是把我扫地出门,重新赶回黑暗之中。我过去是有过罪恶,但当我遇见你的那一刻,那个做尽坏事的人就已经死了,而我则获得了重生。在你爱情的光辉中,我成了一个新的人,一个更好的人。当你把我送进这里,与这些人为伍时,过去那个肮脏的罪人又将复活。

天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。

Why do you want to see him so hard anyway?

Michael: Because he’s my brother.

你为什么这么想见他?

因为他是我哥哥。

总觉得He’s my brother更像是一种宣誓,一种对责任的声明与承受,一种对生命的分担,背负与战斗。所以他们的战斗就此打响。

T-bag: How about getting us to somewhere cooler,say, Africa?

把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲?

最折磨人的想法!

Hey,this man was still white this morning!

嘿,早上这哥们儿还是个白人呢!

变身的奥秘,目的只有一个!

《绯闻少女》时尚台词

So let’s keep this between us.

我就和你一个人说/你不要去告诉别人。

We will be in touch.

有消息我会联系你的。

I just transferred in.

我刚转学过来的。

Wakey-wakey! Upper east siders?!

起来啦!起来啦!东区的社会精英们。

You still positive that you don’t want me to tag along?

你现在还是不要我一起去吗?

The cool exterior. The fire below.

外表冷淡,内心热情似火。

I didn’t sign up for some creepy love triangle.

我当初可不是为了恶心三角恋而和你在一起。

I cannot believe that Nate Archibald is a gigolo.

真不能相信 / 真没想到Nate Archibald是个吃软饭的。

I don’t really have a choice.

我没得选。

Hmm,Look,I’m sorry.

嗯,不好意思。

You two have rekindled your love in secret.

你们俩又偷偷地在一起了。

I don’t have a romantic bone in my body.

我没有什么浪漫细胞。

Water always finds it own level.

水往低处流。

Betrayal is in your nature.

背叛是你的天性。

Sometime fate throws two lovers together,only to rip them apart.

有时命运把两个恋人拉到一起,只是为了把他们分开。

You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. If you let me,I’ll spend rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.

你给了难以想象的幸福,如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。

When I was growing up,I didn’t have a normal mom and dad,or a regular family like everybody else,and I always knew that something is missing,but now I am standing here today,knowing that I have everything I’m ever gona need! You are my family.

在我的成长过程中,我没一个平常的妈妈和爸爸,也不像所有其她人一样有一个正常的家庭,我一直都知道我的生命里缺了些什么,但是,现在,我站在这里,我知道我已经有了我所需要的一切。你就是我的家人。

The danger that’s calling someone’s bluff is that even if you win,you risk them walking away from the table for good.

向别人求证的结果是,即使你赢了,也可能将永远失去他们。

超级经典《英雄》(Hero)台词大搜集

Evolution is an imperfect and often violent process.

进化是一个不完美且常常伴随这个暴力的过程。

A battle between what exists and what is yet to be born.

一场已存在的和还未出现事物之间的战斗。

In the midst of these birth pains, morality loses its meaning.

在伴随出世的阵痛中,道德失去了意义。

The question of good and evil reduced to one simple choice:survive or perish.

正义与邪恶的问题简化为一个选择:生存 还是灭亡。

They cannot fathom how much you stand to lose in failure.

他们不会明白你会在失败中失去多少东西。

But you are the instrument of a flawless design.

但是你是一件没有瑕疵的作品。

And all of life may hang in the balance.

世间的一切生命在平衡中命悬一线。

A hero learns quickly who can comprehend and who merely stands in your way.

英雄能很快发现谁成为帮手而谁只会碍事。

The earth is large.

世界之大。

Large enough that you think you can hide from anything.

大到你认为你可以躲过任何东西。

From fate. From God.

躲过命运。躲过上帝。

If only you found a place far enough away.

只要你能找到一个够遥远的地方。

So you run.

所以,你逃跑了。

You can run far.

你可以逃得很远。

You can take your small precautions.

你也可以小心谨慎。

But have you really gotten away?

但是你真的能一走了之吗?

Can you ever escape?

你逃得掉吗?

Or is the truth that you do not have the strength or cunning to hide from destiny.

或者事实是你根本没有力量和才智去逃避命运。

But the world is not small, you are.

但是世界并不渺小,而你却是。

And fate can find you anywhere.

不管到哪儿,命运都能找到你。

新三国经典台词

Liu Bei said: According to Mr Gu from Qing Dynasty, every man alive has a duty to his country.

刘备:“天下兴亡匹夫有责”

Liu Bei said: Yuan Shao is like“A-Dor”who never deserves a pull.

刘备:“袁绍是个扶不起的阿斗。”

Zhang Fei said: Lv Bu, you even go so far as to lose your virginity to your enemy!

张飞:“吕布,你竟失身于贼!”

Cao Cao said: This Sima Zhao trick is obvious to every man in the street.

曹操:“司马昭之心,路人皆知。”

Lv Bu said: My Diao Chan is the top of the four ancient beauties.

吕布:“我家貂蝉是中国古代四大美人之首!”

Zhou Yu said: I do present my enemy with a wife and lose my men into the bargain.

周瑜:“我真是赔了夫人又折兵。”

Dong Zhuo said: Life in Luoyang is so extravagant that I almost indulge in pleasure and forget home and duty.

董卓:“洛阳就是豪华,在这里我都乐不思蜀了。”

Yuan Tan, Yuan Shang and Yuan Xi said: We are blood brothers who were born from the same root, why should one prosperous at the expense of another?

袁谭、袁尚、袁熙:“我等本是兄弟,相煎何太急?”

Zhuge Liang said in Long Zhong Plan: Three Kingdoms portray a fateful moment at present.

诸葛亮“隆中对”:“目前魏蜀吴三分天下。”

Yuao Shao said: Illusory scenes like flower’s reflection in the mirror or moon’s shadow on the water.

袁绍:“水中月镜中花。”

Wang Yun said: Wicked Dong has forgotten his home and duty indulging in pleasure.

王允:“董贼现在是乐不思蜀。”